Sunday 1 January 2023

My Books of the Year 2022

 I used to make this list every year. Then I started questioning why. Because I don’t think anybody ever read the post. So I haven’t done it for a few years. I don’t know why I’ve decided to do it this year but I have. I doubt anyone will read it! I was adding some text to the books, but for some reason blogger hasn’t saved them. Is it trying to tell me something?

Not in any particular order, or rather, more the order that I read them in.



Hunt Laird - Zorrie


The Chosen- Elizabeth Lowry 


Little Sister - Gytha Lodge



The Book of Form and Emptiness - Ruth Ozeki 




I’m Sorry You Feel That Way - Rebecca Wait




Oh William and Lucy by the Sea - Elizabeth Strout (Cheating to lump,two together ? Don’t care. It’s my blog and I’ll do what I like!)



Fool’s Paradise - Zoe Brooks





The Garden of Evening Mists  - Tan Twang Eng



Lesson in Chemistry - Bonnie Garmin





The Flames -Sophie Haydock

No comments:

Post a Comment